West M Community,
West Muskingum High School Graduation will be held on Friday, May 27. To help make the night a success, we will need cooperation from all graduates and their families.
To all Families of Graduates:
- Commencement will be at the West Muskingum Football Stadium at 7 p.m.
- In case of inclement weather, Commencement will be in the WMHS gymnasium.
- Parking for both scenarios is outlined in the two documents below.
To all Graduates:
- Students must arrive at Graduation by 5:30 p.m.
- In the event the ceremony is held on the football field, meet inside the elementary school to get your picture taken by Leonard Hill Photography and form lines for the ceremony. (If ceremony is held in gym, meet in HS auditeria.)
- Diplomas will be given AFTER the ceremony. Seniors will follow their assigned Faculty Marshal back to the original meeting place where their official diplomas will be distributed.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and we are looking forward to a successful ceremony celebrating our 2022 Graduates. If you have any questions, please contact Miranda Ketcham or Laura Tompkins at the high school (740-452-6312).
Miranda Ketcham firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Tompkins email@example.com
OUTDOOR CEREMONY PARKING
INDOOR CEREMONY PARKING