As part of the CARES Act, the City of Zanesville has established free student WiFi cafes throughout the city. Along with the high speed WiFi, each facility has 21 Chromebooks available for free public use.
Additionally, the city has signed an agreement with Muskingum University to provide tutors at each facility. Individuals should call ahead to confirm hours and tutor availability. Click TUTOR SCHEDULE for more information.
- James D. Singer Center (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 740-452-5463).
- CareyTown Day Care (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tierra Campbell, 740-454-6891).
- Bethel Community Center (Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and Friday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Breanna, 740-297-4795).
- Muskingum County Y (Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Jeremy Byers, 740-454-4767).
- CARR Center (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Becky, 740-453-5417).
- C.A.S.S Mind Academy (740-487-1347).
- Boy Scouts of America (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Ed Mulholland, 740-453-0571).
- The Gant House (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Steve Stewart, 740-607-4727).
- Zanesville Civic League (Tuesday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Lisa Rooks 740-452-7401).