Kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year at West Muskingum Elementary School will be held Tuesday, March 10 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Wednesday, March 11 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Registration packets will be available at the school office beginning March 2. Registration must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
All students must be five years old on or before July 31, 2020. Students are required to have successfully completed kindergarten before enrolling in first grade. Parents should register their child during the dates and times listed below. It is not necessary for students to attend registration. If you are unable to register during either day, please call the school to arrange an appointment.
Parent/legal guardian must bring the following:
- Photo ID of custodial parent/legal guardian
- Child’s birth certificate
- Immunization records (Ohio law requires that all pupils admitted for initial entry to school present written evidence that they have received, or are in the process of receiving, the required immunizations.)
- IEP and ETR (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease or purchase contract, etc.)
- Legal documents, if there is shared parenting or the student lives with someone other than a parent, such as a foster parent or grandparent.
For more information contact the elementary office at 455-4058.