MIDDLE SCHOOL FAMILIES: Please review the information below regarding student drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- Parent drop-off and pick-up will be behind the building (first road on the right as you are coming up Kimes Road). Please follow the loop around to the building's entrance/exit.
- Doors open at 7:45 a.m. for drop-off and students are dismissed at 2:25 p.m. for pick-up.
- NOTE: Students with older siblings may follow their sibling (see below).
GRADES 6, 7 & 8 DROP-OFF
- Parent drop-off and pick-up will be in front of the building. There are four lanes. The first two lanes are for buses and buses stay to the right of the sidewalk dividing these four lanes. Parents will use the third and fourth lanes. Stay to the left of the sidewalk and pull up to the end of the railing.
- Parent-drop off students are to enter the building through the doors at the far end of the building. Use both lanes and pull as close as you can to the car in front of you. We ask that no more than six cars unload at a time (three cars in each lane). Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
GRADES 6, 7 & 8 PICK-UP
- Students will exit out the front of the building at 2:25 p.m. Again, there are four lanes. The third and fourth lanes are to be used. Cars should stay to the left of the sidewalk. Please pull up as far as you can and as close to the car in front. Once students exit they are to find their own cars. Staff will be on duty to assist students and help with traffic.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Principal Brent Wilson