CORE VALUES: In order to achieve the District’s vision, the West Muskingum Board of Education, administration, staff, parents/guardians, and community will:
- Commit to the learning success and achievement of all students.
- Commit to working with families and the community to help all students learn to their fullest potential.
- View each student as a whole person and individual in planning and implementing educational programs.
- Help students to recognize, strengthen, and use their talents in a productive manner to help prepare students for college and careers.
- Provide an emotionally and physically safe learning and work environment founded on developing responsibility, respect, honesty, and caring.
- Use time and resources wisely to facilitate faculty and student learning.