UPDATED March 14, 2018
Due to the the cancellation of school today, Kindergarten Registration dates have been modified to Thursday, March 15, from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. and Monday, March 19, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Kindergarten registration for the 2018-19 school year at West Muskingum Elementary School will be held Wednesday, March 14 and Thursday, March 15. All students must be five years old on or before July 31, 2018. Students are required to have successfully completed kindergarten before enrolling in first grade.
Parents should register their child during the dates and times listed below. It is not necessary for students to attend registration. If you are unable to register during either day, please call the school to arrange an appointment.
West Muskingum Elementary, 200 Kimes Road, (455-4058)
Wednesday, March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, March 15 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Registration packets will be available at the school office beginning March 1.
Parents residing outside of the West Muskingum School District that are interested in open enrollment, must complete an application and submit it to the West Muskingum Administration Center, 4880 West Pike. Open enrollment applications are available on the district website at www.westmschools.org and clicking on the Enrollment tab under Quick Links.
Registration must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
Parent/Legal Guardian Must Bring:
- Photo ID of custodial parent/legal guardian
- Child’s birth certificate
- Immunization records (Ohio law requires that all pupils admitted for initial entry to school present written evidence that they have received, or are in the process of receiving, the required immunizations.)
- IEP and ETR (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease or purchase contract, etc.)
- Legal documents, if there is shared parenting or the student lives with someone other than a parent