UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship
The Scholarship is open nationwide to those who will be attending college fall semester of 2018. Special consideration will be given to an undergraduate who is interested in pursuing a career in Home Healthcare and knows someone that worked in the nuclear industry and was subsequently approved for benefits under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICPA), but anyone meeting the requirements & can demonstrate an interested in pursuing a career in Healthcare will be considered. This Award will be presented to current college students, but high school seniors who will be attending school in the fall semester of 2018 are also welcome to apply.welcome to apply.
July 31, 2018
The Ohio State University Alumni Scholarship Program
The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Muskingum County will sponsor scholarships for high school seniors living in Muskingum County and who plan to attend The Ohio State University.
To be eligible students must:
- Be admitted to the university as an incoming Freshen
- Preferably ranked in the top 10% of their high school classes
- Be recommended by school principals, counselors, and/or teachers on scholastic ability and character
- Have a record of performance in activities both in school and in the community
- Impress the scholarship committee with a sound interest and positive attitude toward college work
- Be a resident of Muskingum County
Please see Mr. Scholl or Dr. Vitale for an application.
Scholarship for Agriculture Students
Co Alliance -Ag. Scholarship
How to make college affordable
Te Best Scholarship Search Platforms